One of the biggest ways of attracting more people to your business, is to tell your story. When telling your story, remember it right. Start with the beginning, using vivid detail and emotional language. Record it to yourself and make sure you have it all written down.
Ask yourself these questions:
- What was the problem or situation that made you get into the opportunity?
- How did you feel about it?
- What action did you take next?
- As a result of this, what happened?
- Was the problem solved? Has your situation improved?
- How do you feel now?
Now read your story out loud to yourself. Read it to your peers and mentors, ask for feedback, modify where needs be and do these steps again. Practice telling your story.
Telling your story is a great way to connect with people, when you are holding presentations online and offline. Practice and make it perfect.